In 2020, almost 88% of businesses around the world asked their employees to work from home. Recent research shows that even as restrictions are lifted, 87% now want the ability to choose where they work. Going forward, 98% of business meetings will have at least one person joining from home.
Source: British Chamber of Commerce
So, how do you keep your team feeling socially connected in this new working dynamic?
Cooking together is a documented stress reliever. It brings people together where the shared goal is to relax, have fun, get creative and let off steam.
Here’s why a virtual cooking event ticks the box:
- It forges a feeling of team
- You don’t need the weather to play ball
- It works for any gender and age
- It can be tailored to include any culture and dietary need
- It works well for extroverts and introverts alike
- It doesn’t demand a certain fitness level
- You don’t even all need to be in the same place!
We’d love to host your team event. We have a proven track record of success at hosting well organised sessions. We are told our sessions are packed full of idea, hands on fun and delicious.
From just £25 per person, it’s a great way to get together small teams or large and put something a bit different in the diary to get everyone talking (and possibly gently competing!).
We’d prefer you heard all this from our customers; here’s what they think
For every 10 places booked, you can have the 11th on us.